Saturday 3 November 2007

I don't know what is going on

Hi again.

I don't understand how Maggie and Zahran were able to view my project and feedback on it but Debra says she cannot view it.

I will have to think again. This is so frustrating...this is taking away time I need to finish my other assignments. I am starting to feel the strain...and I was doing so well.

On the bright side, I have a lovely new group of EAP students whom I think are going to be very successful...thankfully I don't have to use too much technology. It's hard enough getting the DVD player to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen

Maybe I misunderstood some of your points and I haven't had a deep look of your project. You know, I finished at night. In HK, Year 8-10 students are junior high students and not considered as sensior or young adults. And I think your project was not stable enough. Sometimes I can see all the pictures and text, sometimes I can't. I tested your matching exercise four times and I found they were the same. Tonight, I tried it again, the result was the same. The items and the answers were the same. I don't know why?
That's why I think some classmates have problem to access your poject.

This term was my first semester but I did 4 units. I'll do the summer program and will carry on nest year. It's a long way to go.

Cheers
Maggie