Friday 2 November 2007

I am an idiot and completely techno-stupid

Hi everyone I have had such incredible problems with the QUT server this week. I have not been able to get onto my blog at all. I have written posts to many of you about your projects and nothing has posted. I am really annoyed. Anyway, it has suddenly starting working again.

I have posted to Maggie a while back and then Zahran and Esther because I wrote them in word first. I know many of you jet-setters will be heading home soon and as you have all finished your assignments, not like me I am running behind, you probably won't access your blogs anymore. So, I won't worry about posting my comments. You have all done really well, though. Good luck with your futures. I am not doing my last unit until Sem 1/08, so if you are around then I will see you. Otherwise good luck.

Also, I think I have just destroyed my home page so I will have to rebuild it and reload my project to the web in the next 24 hours. One minute it works, the next it doesn't. I don' t know what is going on but I will win!

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen

Don't worry! Keep trying! Look forward to reading your product soon! You work very hard! Hopefully see you next semester!

Have a relaxing summer holiday!

Cheers
Maggie